• put your amazing slogan here!

    07. Daylight ..


    This is our last night but it's late
    And I'm trying not to sleep
    Cause I know, when I wake
    I will have to slip away

    And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
    But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close
    Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own
    But tonight I need to hold you so close  



                               








    Top: [ Cheeky ] - .:cheeky:. Upper Shirt! Black
    Pants: [ Pumpink ] Baggy Jeans (White)
    Eye brow implants: [ Puncture ]
    Nails: [ Utopiah ] - Long Nails
    Hair: [ Magika ] - Magika [1] Draw
    Feet: [ Severed ] - *{SeVered GarDeN}* Bare Feet




    0 comentários:

    Postar um comentário

     

    Meet The Author

    Experience

    About Me

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic